Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The epitome of a perfect man

What is a perfect man? Does he exist?? Why is there constant negativity surrounding men today?Is it us women? Or is it the influences of life that have our men fucked up in the head? Today is the perfect day to attack and explain the issues of young relationships today. My issue with this mainly is dealing with a broken heart. who is there to blame? who should be responsible for a failed relationship? I truly and utterly believe that in a delicate situation like this both partners are to blame. From personal experiences i have seen and heard it all. Witnessed the relationships of friends, parents, aunties etc.... why is it so hard to keep it together? Being that today is my first blog and my first post please bare with me. l0l. i honestly have some great ideas, feelings, and other issues that i would like to EXPOSE! exposing in a good way though, I am not ROXXY! I SPEAK THE TRUTH, THIS IS MY FEELINGS, MY LIFE, MY WAY! =] i welcome everybody and anyone to read and add their educated and non bias opinions to whatever need be. i am very open to ideas and other discussions, I will further discuss and go into detail about this later as soon as i gather my thoughts on as rough draft first. PLEASE ENJOY! WELCOME TO THE THOUGHTS OF MELISSA_LOVETTE. THIS JOURNEY HAS JUST BEGUN!!!

3 comments:

  1. this is the realest thing i ever read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya sis. . . I've often wondered the same thing from my own relationships that have broken, the ones between my parents, and just looking at how people deal with eachother. But I won't go no further about my thoughts. I want to read more of your thoughts first! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no perfect situation therefore a relationship like anything else take work by both parties involved.

    In a broken relationship both parties are at fault it's pointless to point finger if the problems can not be resolved then going your separate ways is best. Staying in a bad situation is the worst thing we can do then make excuses and try to see things in shades of gray instead of black and white.

    I am speaking of personal experience after walking away from my relationship after 20 yrs this person was my best friend my soul mate I taught but the hurt and pain that came with the relationship did not worth staying.

    We must love ourselves first after the separation we can look back and laugh and wonder why did we stay in that situation for so long.

    ReplyDelete

Followers